Call us today to discuss your Options: (562) 916-3214 Hablamos Espanol
Covered California Insurance:
The federal law called the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act provides a number of ways for individuals and employers to help make coverage more affordable. For individuals, financial assistance is available on a sliding scale, with more support for those who earn less. We will help you determine if you qualify for these types of assistance programs.
Open enrollment to sign up for coverage is November 1st to January 31st.
Open enrollment is the only time you can enroll for health insurance, unless you qualify for special enrollment after open enrollment period.
Covered California for Individuals & Families:
The purpose of state health insurance exchanges is to make health insurance more affordable and easier to purchase for small business and individuals. We will walk you through every step of the way at no cost to you.
- Getting More Affordable Health Coverage.
- Getting Financial Assistance through Covered California.
- Enrolling in Quality Health Coverage.
- Immigration Status and Eligibility.
- Special Enrollment Fact Sheet.
Covered California for Small Businesses:
Covered California’s™ SHOP is a new, online health insurance marketplace developed for small businesses with one to 50 eligible* employees. There is no penalty for not enrolling in SHOP and there is no additional fee for using a certified insurance agent. Covered California is giving you the opportunity to offer your employees a full range of quality health insurance options from private insurance companies, all while making the process much easier than doing it on your own.
How Health Insurance will benefit your business:
- Employee Loyalty – helps you recruit and retain the best talent.
- Increase Productivity and reduce employee absenteeism
- Financial Control – You select the level of coverage you’d like to offer your employees
- Tax Advantages
- Simple Billing
How Health Insurance will benefit your employees:
- Employee Choice
- Agent Support in making plan decisions
- Multilingual Service Center