Call us today to discuss your Options: (562) 916-3214 Hablamos Espanol
Medicare is the federal health insurance program for people who are 65 or older, certain younger people with disabilities, and people with End-Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a transplant, sometimes called ESRD).
A Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policy, sold by private companies, can help pay some of the health care costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, like copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles.
Some Medigap policies also offer coverage for services that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, like medical care when you travel outside the U.S. If you have Original Medicare and you buy a Medigap policy, Medicare will pay its share of the Medicare-approved amount for covered health care costs. Then your Medigap policy pays its share.
A Medigap policy is different from a Medicare Advantage Plan. Those plans are ways to get Medicare benefits, while a Medigap policy only supplements your Original Medicare benefits.
Medicare Open Enrollment:
Medicare Open enrollment period is from October 15th to December 7th.
Getting Started with Medicare.
- If you don’t already have Medicare, we can help you to see if you’re eligible. You’ll get an estimate of these:
- When you’re eligible for Medicare
- Whether you’ll get Medicare Part A and Part B automatically or if you need to sign up
- Your premium amounts
- Learn about the different parts of Medicare, like Part A and Part B, and the specific services they cover.
- Decide whether you want Part B.
- If you don’t get Medicare automatically, we can guide you so you can apply for Medicare.
Turning 65 Soon
If you are turning 65 soon call us for free no obligation information about Medicare and or Medicare Supplement Plans such as:
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Part D
- Medicare Supplement
- and more
We offer many different Supplement plans with several insurance carriers, call us for more information on these plans and their benefits.