DMV Vehicle Dealer Bond

Call us today to discuss your Options: (562) 916-3214 Hablamos Espanol

DMV Vehicle Dealer Bond:

To sale New or Used Vehicles in California you need a California DMV Vehicle Dealer License. One of the requirement DMV has is for you to obtain a Surety bond of a dealer (OL 25) OR Surety Bond of Motorcycle Lessor-Retailer, All Terrain Vehicle Dealer, OR Wholesale-Only Dealer (Less than 25 vehicles per year) (OL-25B). DMV Dealer bond protect the public from financial harm resulting from violations of licensing law committed by the dealer.

It is very important to know which bond and the amount of bond needed for you DMV license.

There are two different DMV Dealer bonds: