dealer, ticker, automobile-1816321.jpg

DMV Vehicle Dealer Bond 101

To sale New or Used Vehicles in California you need a California DMV Vehicle Dealer License. One of the requirement DMV has for you is to obtain a Surety bond of a dealer (OL 25) OR Surety Bond of Motorcycle Lessor-Retailer, All Terrain Vehicle Dealer, OR Wholesale-Only Dealer (Less than 25 vehicles per year) (OL-25B). […]

DMV Vehicle Dealer Bond 101 Read More »